If you are having trouble pairing your Tozo earbuds, don’t worry- you’re not alone! Many people have had difficulty connecting the earbuds to their devices. This blog post will walk you through the easy steps to pairing your earbuds.
Tozo earbuds are a great way to listen to music on the go. They’re small and lightweight, making them easy to carry around, and they offer excellent sound quality. Tozo earbuds can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled device. However, it can be challenging to pair with your devices because there’s no definitive way to initiate pairing mode, and different devices have unique interfaces to interact with Bluetooth devices. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of instructions on how to pair Tozo earbuds with different types of devices. So, whether you have an iPhone, Android phone, laptop, or desktop computer, we’ve got you covered.
How to Connect with a Window PC
Tozo earbuds are an excellent option for anyone looking for a quality pair of Bluetooth headphones. They offer superb sound quality and are very comfortable to wear, making them ideal for long listening sessions. The process is quite simple if you want to pair your Tozo earbuds with a Windows computer.
- Start by setting up the headphones to pairing mode by removing them out of the case.
- Go to “Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings” in your control panel.
- Once in the setup, find the “Add Device” button and select “Bluetooth” from the dropdown menu.
- Tozo earbuds should now be appearing in the list of available devices.
- Just select them and hit “Pair.”
- And that’s it! You can now enjoy your Tozo earbuds worry-free on your Windows PC.
How to Connect with a Mac
If you have a Tozo and are trying to figure out how to connect it to your macOS computer, don’t worry – it’s pretty straightforward. Like with Windows computers, the Bluetooth option is located in the status bar on macOS. If you don’t see the Bluetooth icon in your status bar, you can turn on the Bluetooth option from the Control Center menu or “System Preferences.” These are the steps:
- Go through the Apple Menu and select the “Bluetooth” icon. Here you’ll find the “Show Bluetooth in Status Bar” option, which you can use to turn “ON” the Bluetooth icon in your status bar.
- Selecting the Bluetooth icon in the Status Bar is a shortcut to the computer’s Bluetooth options in the Control Center.
- Once you’ve gotten to the Bluetooth options, you must hit the connect button next to your Tozo headphones, and the computer will connect to them.
How to Connect with an iPhone
Tozo earbuds are a great alternative to AirPods if you want to save a bit of cash. If you want to know how will work with your iPhone, this information is for you! Paring Tozo with your iPhone couldn’t be easier. Follow these simple instructions:
- Open the SETTINGS option on your iPhone and select Bluetooth.
- Ensure the toggle is set to “ON”.
- Next, take both earbuds out of the charging case and automatically enter pairing mode.
- The phone’s Bluetooth list will show the Tozo as a Bluetooth alternative.
- Select to connect both, and your Tozo earbuds will be paired with your iPhone.
How to Connect with an Android
Tozo earbuds are some of the most popular wireless earbuds on the market. And thanks to recent advancements, they’re now compatible with Android devices! Tozo earbuds are known for their superior sound quality, and they offer a truly immersive listening experience. Connecting Tozo earbuds to an Android electronic device is simple and only takes a few steps.
- Turn “ON” the pairing alternative on the Tozo earbuds.
- Open your device’s SETTINGS and take the earbuds out of the case to automatically enter pairing mode.
- When you see the Tozo earbuds pop up on your device’s screen, select them and click PAIR.
That’s it! You can now enjoy your Tozo earbuds anywhere without being tethered to your phone. So go ahead and take them on your next run or hike and enjoy being fully immersed in your music.
Pros and Cons of Tozo Earbuds
Tozo earbuds are an excellent choice for wireless headphones for a few reasons.
- produces great sound
- noise canceling
- excellent call quality
- built to last
- they are waterproof
- comfortable in your ears
- easy to charge
- One of the best features of Tozo is that they are incredibly affordable without skimping on quality.
If you’re looking for a new pair of wireless earbuds, Tozo should be at the top of your list!
Related: How to Charge Your Earbuds
Potential buyers should be aware of a few downsides to Tozo earbuds.
- Tozo earbuds do not come with a holding mechanism, meaning that they can be easily lost or misplaced.
- Additionally, Tozo earbuds do not have a built-in equalizer, which means that users will not be able to customize their sound experience.
However, despite these minor drawbacks, Tozo earbuds remain a top choice for many consumers due to their overall value and performance.
Related: Top 10 Best Podcast Earbuds
What Should You Do if Tozo Earbuds do not Pair?
There are certain times when setup doesn’t go entirely well. So, you could have issues pairing your Tozo earbuds to your device. Unfortunately, Tozo earbuds are no exception.
Luckily, if you are not able to connect the Tozo earbuds to your electronic devices, it is mostly because they are paired with another computer or phone. In this situation, you must disconnect the earbuds from the previously used electronic device.
But just in case you’re not sure how to do that, follow these instructions to disconnect the earbuds:
- Press and hold the touchpads on the earbuds at the same time.
- Keep doing it until you hear some beeps.
- That’s all! Your Tozo earbuds are reset.
That’s all there is to it! Well, almost. If you have any questions or run into pairing issues, comment below, and we will help you as best we can. In the meantime, happy listening! You are ready to rock out with your Tozo earbuds with just a few simple steps. Following these instructions will make connecting a breeze, whether using a PC, Mac, iPhone, or Android device. And for those of you who are new to Tozo earbuds – fear not! We’ve included some pros and cons of our favorite little buds so that you can decide if they are right for you. So, what are you waiting for? Get connected and start listening today!
And if you’re looking for headphones troubleshooting guide instead, you can also read our guide, “How to Fix Headphone Static Noise.”